Halloween Forum banner

lightning box questions.

621 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  fallex 
#1 ·
Hey guys, its that time again to start working on HALLOWEEN!!!! Sorry I'm excited lol. So I have had a lighting box for the past two Halloweens but I just feel I'm not getting the wow factor. I have the lights mounted on the back of my cemetery sign pointing back towards my yard and props. I don't know if I need to go higher or what. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions/ tips or post pics of their lightning setups. thanks!

#4 ·
Perfect Storm 2.0 is very good. You could also use a programmable relay if you need a bit more control with the timing of effects. What I notice is you get a much greater effect with the addition of a really good sound system to accentuate the lightening effect. You may be missing that extra oomph without the addition of a beefed up amplifier.

#6 ·
I’m dying to add a lightning effect to my home one of these years. Won’t be this year, but love picking up tips from topics like this for future reference.

Every time I see a display with flood halogen, vs LED flood, I have to say the LED’s just give it that extra wow factor. I’ve always had my eyes on the ProLight 400 from Lightsalive, but it’s
definitely pricey for once a year use.

Any other suggestions for similar LED effects and colour warmth, at a better price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.