Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 trees in our front yard that kinda form a triangle and I was thinking of putting spider webs around all 3 trees with a large spider and maybe some spider eggs hanging in the middle for my Halloween party this year. The trees are far enough away from the house that the trees don't get any light so I want to light the web in some way. I am worried about using a black light and/or strobe light because the trees are near the road and I don't want to blind drivers. Anyone have any ideas?? I am also adding tomb stones to the yard this year is some of those might be in or around the webbing. Also trying to come up with some fun games for adults at my party.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
You could use a spotlight in the center of the trees shining up on your web. Build a small box (with the top open) around it, and simply put a tombstone in front of the box to hide it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the idea. :) We have a Halloween Express here that's open all year, I'm hoping to make it over there next week to see what they have, I was looking at spot lights at some other stores so will have to check them out again!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts