Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if im posting this in the right place. We do a haunted yard and we have lots of black lights and mini strobes. We need more ideas on what else to use. Its still way to dark.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Sassy! Welcome to the forums. :)

I think the perfect place for this would be in the props section, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. People will see it here and the moderators will move it if they feel it's necessary.

I think you can use just about anything for lighting - depends on what you're trying to accomplish and what you're willing to spend. LED spotlights seem to be the preferred method nowadays. They're available from Spirit and I understand you can get the same thing at Home Depot online for about $10 less.

One place where we continue to make mistakes is relying on big floods to light everything up. I think for best effect, you want some darkness and some shadows. Too many lights are as bad as too few. But I think spots are better than floods.

Check this recent thread. There's some good info there...
http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/130891-i-need-some-serious-lighting-help.html

·
Registered
349 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts