Halloween Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, what else can anyone say. This year I want to have my horror, gory haunt...but I want to make a special place just for the kiddies like I used too.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Your Haunt is incredible, the detail, the whimsy, it is visually stunning. What makes it work so well is the continuity, you stick to your theme, and you don't stray from the light hearted, make-believe, magical world you have created. I think where this kind of thing can de-rail is when spooky or creepy is incorporated and then for me it becomes sort of disjointed IMO. No question you are the super star of the playful, whimsical display!!

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
WOW! Thank you all so much for your kind words! I am blown away. How sweet! It really means so much to us to get such positive responses. When I joined HF last year, I was nervous that my kiddie haunt would not be well received, but everyone has been so accepting and nice about it. Thanks!!

:D:D:D

F

·
0 Posts
Hilda, I was thinking of you everytime I heard about Sandy, and of your Family and your marvelous display. I am so glad that everything was (sort of) ok.

You do have a world class display. I am amazed at your creative and beautiful Halloween scenes. Even my big mean 17 year old son sits down and looks at your display photos with me.

I sincerely hope 2013 Halloween is clear and calm for you all!

·
black light queen
2,606 Posts
omg, this is truly amazing! fantastic!

i am sincerely impressed!

the stupid amount of work that goes into this just boggles the mind! people have no idea!

the detail and organization is ... wow!

stupid hurricane, the tots missed out, big time

amk

41 - 46 of 46 Posts