Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you haunters in the DC area, we are moving! Everything must go... We've got a four-pack of LOR controllers, a whole-house transmitter, all the cords, and the license. Come and pick it up for $350. Shoot me an email at [email protected].

All of the postings on Craig's List for the props are current. If you're interested in anything, send me an email - my prices are negotiable for forum members!

For those of you outside of the area, I will ship via the most economical means, or you are welcome to take a drive up/down/over to DC. Make a weekend of it and see the Smithsonian! :D

IMG_9877 (2).jpg

IMG_9872 (2).jpg

IMG_9873.jpg

IMG_9874.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
I wish we had a feedback section for when items were purchased. Seeing how I didn't see one (if it exists) , I will just post here. It was a pleasure meeting "halloweenscreamqueen" and her husband! i wish I had brought extra cash as the props she is also selling are of perfect quality and condition. I would highly recommend purchasing from her and will do so again if possible. It made the 15 hour round trip well worth it!!

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So are we to presume you bought all 4 light o rama"s????
Yep, he did! Drove all the way here and all the way back home... I can't wait to see pics.

Hey, if any of you guys are interested, I still have a few big props left. You're welcome to come on over anytime to pick up or I can ship. Everything is current on Craig's List. Just search for Halloween prop or props in Cheverly, MD. if you tell me that you're a forum member, I'll be really flexible on the prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts