Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Spirit today to get Hannibal for $99 but those jerks closed EARLY! ....Again!

Does anyone have him? I'm really not into shelling out $260 on ebay, especially when I don't know the condition of it. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one, I'm a Spencer's employee and wound up getting the display for 50 bucks. The only thing is, his gears are stripped so he doesn't turn side to side. He still speaks and his mask drops as normal

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one, I'm a Spencer's employee and wound up getting the display for 50 bucks. The only thing is, his gears are stripped so he doesn't turn side to side. He still speaks and his mask drops as normal
Is that repairable at all?

How much are you willing to sell him for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I emailed Gemmy and they told me that unlike what I've read on the forum, they do not provide replacement parts for free, they said the best bet was to bring him to an electrical repair shop. I believe its just a few gears stripped, he used to click and try to turn, but now he doesn't try at all, you just hear a light whirring sound. Probably an easy fix. I'm not sure how much I'd sell him for, I bought him so my 6' Jason would have a friend, haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts