Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good YEAR ROUND source to purchase life sized skulls and $30 skeletons like you get at Home Depot? I used to buy boxes of $4 skulls from skeletonstore . com But they closed permanently last year. I have a small budget so I can't afford the $75 skeletons or $30 skulls. LOL.

I have looked at the regular places like Halloween Express or Party City or Spirit ($90 poseable skeleton?? $10 skulls ??? Hahaha) ... I need affordable quantities. Thanks!

·
Registered
334 Posts
There’s a sticky about skeleton sources on the site. Links should still be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone have a good YEAR ROUND source to purchase life sized skulls and $30 skeletons like you get at Home Depot? I used to buy boxes of $4 skulls from skeletonstore . com But they closed permanently last year. I have a small budget so I can't afford the $75 skeletons or $30 skulls. LOL.

I have looked at the regular places like Halloween Express or Party City or Spirit ($90 poseable skeleton?? $10 skulls ??? Hahaha) ... I need affordable quantities. Thanks!
Try Oriental Trading. They have a four pack of life size (5' x 17'') for $159.99. I can't vouch for the quality of these guys, but other skeletons I've purchased are pretty decent. I've purchased the mermaid skeleton, 2 pink & black dachshunds, a couple of monkeys and last week the light up octopus pair and the pig for hubby. They have free shipping for purchases over $49.
Here is the link for the 4 pack of skeletons
Have fun

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There’s a sticky about skeleton sources on the site. Links should still be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all I was seeing is old old links that are no longer valid. Maybe I just don't know how to search this site right. Thanks I will keep looking.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,641 Posts
Reactions: PairaDize
1 - 5 of 5 Posts