Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Halloween Forum! 馃巸

Introducing the Kooky Clown animatronic, the latest arrival on the Skullkrane Animatronics web-store! Please consider purchasing the Kooky Clown, as your pre-order will unlock new manufacturer relationships with Skullkrane Animatronics, allowing for the development of custom animatronics from the ground up with unique, high-quality designs that will top any other animatronic on the market in the price range in the modern day. The amount of pre-orders received will determine the future of Skullkrane Animatronics!

From an abandoned traveling circus boxcar comes an eerie voice matched with sinister green eyes, Kooky Clown announces "I bet you've never seen a clown like me before, and you never will again!". Fact check true, this pumpkin clown will be the center of attention in any freak show! Standing at 4.5 feet tall and featuring moving arms and illuminated eyes, the Kooky Clown is sure to give your Halloween display a little extra creep! Don't let his bright clown costume and white makeup fool you, his poseable arms paired with decrepit hands and sharp black nails rise up and down in hopes of gripping his next victim!

Features:

*Features up and down moving arms!
*Features green illuminated eyes!
*Speaks four phrases per activation!
*Eyes flash out in sync with phrases!
*Features thick, high-quality latex head and hands!
*Features thick and durable plastic shoes!
*Features a silk-like costume with vibrant colors!
*Features a heavy-duty metal frame structure!
*The metal arms can be posed to your liking!
*Motion sensor and sound sensor activated!
*Try-Me button and footpad compatible.
*Features a volume control knob.
*Easy assembly in less than five minutes!
Requires 4 'AA' batteries or a 5.9V 2A DC adapter
Adapter included! Batteries not included.

Purchase the Kooky Clown animatronic for $179.99 with free shipping here: Animated 4.5ft Life-Size Kooky Clown | Skullkrane
Check out the official demonstration video for the Kooky Clown animatronic here:

Thank you for your support of my small business. Feel free to check out the entire Skullkrane Animatronics web-store! 馃懟馃巸

Registered
Hello Halloween Forum! 馃巸

Introducing the Kooky Clown animatronic, the latest arrival on the Skullkrane Animatronics web-store! Please consider purchasing the Kooky Clown, as your pre-order will unlock new manufacturer relationships with Skullkrane Animatronics, allowing for the development of custom animatronics from the ground up with unique, high-quality designs that will top any other animatronic on the market in the price range in the modern day. The amount of pre-orders received will determine the future of Skullkrane Animatronics!

From an abandoned traveling circus boxcar comes an eerie voice matched with sinister green eyes, Kooky Clown announces "I bet you've never seen a clown like me before, and you never will again!". Fact check true, this pumpkin clown will be the center of attention in any freak show! Standing at 4.5 feet tall and featuring moving arms and illuminated eyes, the Kooky Clown is sure to give your Halloween display a little extra creep! Don't let his bright clown costume and white makeup fool you, his poseable arms paired with decrepit hands and sharp black nails rise up and down in hopes of gripping his next victim!

Features:

*Features up and down moving arms!
*Features green illuminated eyes!
*Speaks four phrases per activation!
*Eyes flash out in sync with phrases!
*Features thick, high-quality latex head and hands!
*Features thick and durable plastic shoes!
*Features a silk-like costume with vibrant colors!
*Features a heavy-duty metal frame structure!
*The metal arms can be posed to your liking!
*Motion sensor and sound sensor activated!
*Try-Me button and footpad compatible.
*Features a volume control knob.
*Easy assembly in less than five minutes!
Requires 4 'AA' batteries or a 5.9V 2A DC adapter
Adapter included! Batteries not included.

Purchase the Kooky Clown animatronic for $179.99 with free shipping here: Animated 4.5ft Life-Size Kooky Clown | Skullkrane
Check out the official demonstration video for the Kooky Clown animatronic here:

Thank you for your support of my small business. Feel free to check out the entire Skullkrane Animatronics web-store! 馃懟馃巸
Is this the one you helped design?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the one you helped design?
Yes, some design input was implemented into this character, but this character was not developed entirely from scratch. This project is different from the Whammer Down Clown, which was cancelled due to the manufacturer being unable to keep up with prototype development and production deadlines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts