Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So, a few nights ago when I was getting everything out and decorating I put together my Ghost Reaper from Gemmy that I bought at Lowes a couple of years ago. The one that sings "Who Can It Be Now" and is dressed in white. Anyhow, after I got it all put together I plugged it and it worked fine. However, the next time I tried activating it he didn't work at all. I think I finally figured out that maybe the adapter went bad somehow because I plugged the adapter into my rocking vampire and it didn't work either. So, me not being to educated with electricity decided to plu6 a 12V adapter in the Ghost Reaper to see if it did anything. Not realizing that the Reaper was suppose to use a 6V adapter and nothing more, as soon as I plugged it in it made a pretty loud popping sound. Needless to say I hurried and unplugged it. Now tonight I was going to mess with it and when I went to move it some little green thing fell to the floor. It looks something like a fuse but I think I have seen these kinds of things attached to motherboards in computers. Would anyone happen to know what it might be? I'm gonna try to take a picture of it and let you all see. I'm hoping there is a way to fix this but right now I don't know....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought I would breathe life back into this thread. Has this been discontinued or is it still being sold anywhere? Would love to find it again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts