Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the life size Hannibal Lecter for sale in Ft Myers Florida. He talks but he doesn't twist and eyes don't move. Mask doesn't go up and down. I may have adapter mixed up. Asking 495.00 for him Offers considered. Local pick up only. I do have boxes large enough to ship but its very costly.
I also have life size Gemmy Leatherface for sale. He worked perfect but friend picked up by arms and left shoulder snapped. I don't know how to fix. Maybe you do! I have not tried yet. He has chainsaw but blade doesn't move. I do have a spare rubber blade. I keep him in the on position as it is difficult to move positions. I'm asking 595.00 Offers considered. Local pick up only in Ft Myers Florida. I can't find large enough box to ship in.

I have TWITCH by distortions unlimited. I misplaced his power supply cord. Asking 295.00. Offers considered. Local pick up only. Not sure if I can ship him.

I have ALOT of other props for sale locally in Ft Myers FL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the hannibal needs alot of work to get it working again i need to take it completely apart to fix it all so i would do $300.00 at most.
let me know if not thats ok thanks and on the leather face my left shoulder broke and i fixed it. i have all of them just not hannibal still cool i just want it fully funtional

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hannibal Lecter response

the hannibal needs alot of work to get it working again i need to take it completely apart to fix it all so i would do $300.00 at most.
let me know if not thats ok thanks and on the leather face my left shoulder broke and i fixed it. i have all of them just not hannibal still cool i just want it fully funtional
I'll take the 300.00 if you can pick up in Ft. Myers FL. I found 2 boxes to ship in but its expensive to ship him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts