Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to fix my broken Freddy Krueger Prop I have a thread with the pictures on it I hope someone can help me. If not I have a Life Size Jason Voorhees or the Animatronic Witch with the Fogging Cauldron that I am willing to trade for a working Life Size Freddy Krueger. Please let me know, thanks.
:cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
How do you get him to full size?

I just got a hold of two of these Freddys, both without heads and am planning on using the bodies for other Halloween projects. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get them to pop up to full size and am unsure how much forcing I want to. What is the trick to getting that am missing here?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Never mind, I figured it out.

I was going to offer you the boards out of them, but it seems that those must have been removed with heads.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wish you had posted this a couple weeks ago. I just sold a Freddy. I don't see alot of Freddy's for sale but I'll keep my eyes open for you. Were they discontinued?

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
I just got a hold of two of these Freddys, both without heads and am planning on using the bodies for other Halloween projects. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get them to pop up to full size and am unsure how much forcing I want to. What is the trick to getting that am missing here?
Easy fix, if you flip it over, there are two pegs. Twist them and pull them out. then you can flip it back over, push down on the shoulders and it should pop up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would greatly be appreciated if someone can make a copy of the board or Kooka if you look under your Krueger's base you will find the board. Please help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts