Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this year I will attempt to make a life size Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on elm street. I need help which bust would you use and think is creepier the one that's smiling or the other one? Also do you think he will look better static or I was thinking of getting one of those watchman animated kits from spider hill prop works and make him move side to side at the waiste?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks me too the one on the left is cool too love that evil smile, might just go with the one on the right that one is winning so far by 2 lol :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
I vote for the one on the left, smiling, he looks like a fun guy to be around. The one on the right has no facial expression, just looks bored and morose.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I vote for the one on the left, smiling, he looks like a fun guy to be around. The one on the right has no facial expression, just looks bored and morose.
thanks yea the one on the left looks evil and sinister the right one looks more serious tough decision!

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
I think it depends on the height of the prop and the angle you plan to have his head. If he is looking straight forward into your eyes...the deep stare on the right is menacing. If the prop is looking downward at you, the smile says...I'm going to harm you and I am going to enjoy doing it.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow that looks great can you make a how to tutorial I love it and the base he stands on!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts