Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each price includes US shipping. PayPal only. Same process as usual: Message me if interested in any of the items and I will respond as soon as possible.

Black Grim Reaper - $85. Used one Halloween and in excellent condition. Video of it in action: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/De...Black Reaper/KrogerReaper.mp4.html?sort=3&o=1

Tekky Toys Creepy Caretaker - $100. Brand new.

Tekky Toys Harvester - $100. New. Was pulled out upon purchase to be tested.

Lunging Mad Dog - $100. Brand new. Link to full album: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/DeadEBear/library/Halloween Items for Sale/Mad Dog?sort=3&page=1

Glow Pose-n-Stay Skeleton - $100. Brand new.

Skeleton With Lighted Eyes and Stand - 2 available, $60 each. New. One bulb simply does not show well in photo.

Giant Spider - $85. Like new. Link to full album: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/De...een Items for Sale/Giant Spider?sort=3&page=1

Lighted Zombie Groundbreaker - $45. Used, though in very good condition.

Floating Witch - 2 available, $45 each. Brand new.

Latex Skeleton - 2 available, $50 each. About 5' tall. Brand new.

Tekky Toys Lighted Skeleton - $45. Brand new.

Spider Victim With Giant Web - SOLD

Towering Witch With Lighted Eyes and Sound - $60. New. One section of pole has been improvised to extend figure to intended, nearly 8' height, as piece and connector were missing. Wooden base in photo is to another figure; witch's is plastic and along the lines of Grandin Road's characters.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6' Voodoo Spear Head - $40. Like new.

Robed Skeleton/Ghoul - $60. Stands a little over 5' tall. Heavy wooden base. Oversized hood can cover face for a totally different look. Good condition; one small repair to connector, as can be seen here.

Animated Peeper Reaper - 2 available, $45 each. Brand new.

Bendable 4' Demon - $30. New.

Bendable 4' Lilith Demon - SOLD

Bendable 4' Reaper - $30. New.

Bendable Skull With Spine - $25. New.

Hanging Small Scarecrow - $20. Used, but in excellent condition.

Hanging Small Vampiress - $15. Used, though in very good shape.

Animated Hanging Faceless Specter - 2 available, $25 each. Brand new.

Hanging Ghostly Torsos - $30 for the pair. Small fishing line loops hold them suspended. Perfect for Beetlejuice fans.

Animated Snoring Skeleton in Hammock - $25. New. Foam leg (broken upon arrival) has been repaired, with crack being almost impossible to notice.

Reaper Chair Ghoul - $20. Used, but in excellent shape. Assembled figure can be seen here.

Small Zombie - SOLD

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,099 Posts
This thread reminds me I need to do some cleaning, pic taking & selling of my own before I start buying new stuff!

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI - The items in this thread will remain available for purchase until the end of February, at which point I will be going another route.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,099 Posts
If it makes you feel any better (yet not any richer), you inspired me to get rid of a ton of my crap too. But then I turned around & bought that inflatable Godzilla & hopefully that Drac prop from rupertoo.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I may be willing to take a little less on certain items, so if anyone would like to at least make an offer on props of interest, please do so, but be fair...

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, I may be willing to take lower, especially on the larger items, so it will not hurt to make an offer. If anybody is leery of purchasing from me for some reason or other (maybe I come across as a major prick?:D), here is my eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...d=dzan9661&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200. As for the forum, a few members have dealt with me over the years (one more recently) and they have all been extremely satisifed with their purchases.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,640 Posts
I purchased an item from Garth on the first round of items. Seamless transaction, prompt shipping and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again!

Reactions: 22606

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wish I had space for some items. I simply don't at the moment......I still have the gravestones from my graveyard in a pile in my bedroom because I haven't found somewhere else to store them yet l :)

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Are the floating witches hanging props? I am just not sure what or how they are used.

Also are any of the skeletons the pose and stay types?

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, the witch stakes into the ground and hangs off of her broom, making it appear like she is floating.

The (super rare) glow-in-the-dark skeleton is.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My family has bought several props from Garthgoyle and they have all worked, been in great shape, and priced fairly so I feel very confident vouching for him both on Ebay and in person. I'd buy more but the inside of my house is full.

PS - Is the floating witch an outside decoration?
I just happened to notice this post. Thank you very much for the high praise. Too bad that we are each in the wrong country to join Crowded House:rolleyes:

Yes, the witch's broom digs into the ground.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All items shown are still available. Again, they are going to be listed elsewhere when the end of this month hits, so speak up if interested. And have the decency to respond when I take the time to get back to an inquiry.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts