Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Well Sadly I don't own one, yet! But I am a fan of Rebecca Caldwell and her lovely "Carthedral Customized Gothic Hearse" be sure to check out her site, Carth is a vision all on its own, and well Rebecca is just down right Easy to look at as well:)Enjoy!

Welcome to Rebecca Caldwell's Vision "Carthedral"

http://www.carthedral.com/

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
wow,Dutchess of Darkness what an interesting art car.
Very pretty Rebecca. She doesn't look like what I would expect the creator to look like. Muscles and a blow torch. She is a HOT calendar type. ( now Rookie will have to go look. hee hee) No really she is ! I think she is anyway. I know my hubby would look twice at the car and absolutely stare with drool at her. lol.
the Hearse is An amazing creation too.
But I would just settle for a plain old hearse. I like naberhoodhaunts hearse. Black, rounded
mysterious creepy classic style.
My friend, Ishwitch, should be posting pictures of her Midnight - hope she gets her pics together soon!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
hey Cylonfrogqueen, yep Rebecca's a babe! I'd love to see her and Carthedral when she tours, but I highly doubt she comes up this way. Ya I'd be hard pressed not to spend more time looking at her then the car as well she is ~Slizzling Hot~ And Carthedral is a wicked piece of art thats for sure. Glad you liked it:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
those are cool hearses. who on this forum wouldn't want one. loved the license plate there. on the cathedral one, wouldn't that be hard to drive with wind factor at a normal speed. or is it just used for parades? it is georgous. wonder what something like that cost to put together. lot of thought and work went into that.

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Had a great idea on getting Midnight nice and clean before her next wax.
I'm going to take her up to the HS the next time the band or one of the other school organizations has a car wash!
That way she'll get a good scrub and I can save my elbow grease for the Maguires!
:D
Val

1 - 20 of 105 Posts