Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aliright everybody, came up with a great idea for the big night. Everybody take a count of how many people you get dressed as the Joker tommorow night! I think it should be quite fun. Lets see who gets the most!! Post your tallys at the end of the night or if your too busy like I will be try to get em up this weekened! And if I'm not able to get on tommorow night, Happy Halloween to all!!:D

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
Can We Count Ourselves?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'll count how many I see around
but I'll be the best for sure! ^__^

·
1,182 Posts
only saw one joker other than myself.....so sad......:(

but that makes me the best one :) at least in my area.....

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
ZERO for me too and I was shocked that not one kid was dressed like another. Lots of nice costumes this year as well!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Saw 3 Jokers...all adults...only one of which had put any effort into it (suit, makeup, hair...the others were just masks, and not even very impressive ones at that).

I saw just as many Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! (they said they had eaten the 4th one as turtle soup...laughed my butt off at that answer)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I saw no jokers. That's got to be because they heard about our dogman and didn't even want to try....they knew they couldn't win against the one.....the only......dogman!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd guess 8 to 10, but as I wasn't manning the candy all the time (some of our party attendees happily stepped in on occasion) I may have missed more.

·
1,182 Posts
wow, so far Ogma has the high score :)

so GD how many did you see?

and Thank You Hooch! ;) my costume was so cool i didn't need green hair.

the small numbers are a bit disappointing, but that's what happens when a character gets over hyped and no one wants to do it out of fear that they will be one of a dozen... oh well more fun for me i guess :D

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
zero Joker out of 61 ToTs
1 Homer Simpson in a mask so big he had to lift it up to see to walk
5 fairy princesses
2 adults who refused to approach [but they made their kids come up--go figure]

Quote of the night: Said by next door neighbor, "Wow. You went all out. I have to get in on this next year or we're going to be the 'Boring House'."

Had a good halloween. Hope everyone else did too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts