Halloween Forum banner

Let me see your cauldron creep

Mechanical: 
5K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  DaveintheGrave 
#1 ·
I built a cauldron creep this year. I didn't post an individual thread for it, because I get the impression that many people are making these - with good reason, it's a really excellent prop. But I set it up tonight in its position for the party, and I have pictures to share. So here is my creep for 2013. I am curious to see photos of other people's creations as well. The cauldron creep is not a simple build - it was easily the most complicated thing I built this year, with multiple motors, lights, and so on - so it might be good to have a single thread to go to for both inspiration pictures, and for builders to get answers to questions as they go through the process of making their own. So please, show me your creeps!

No fog machine plugged in for these pix, but the creep is otherwise done and in position for the big night.

See less See more
#9 ·
Just a little FYI. Party city has a large plastic cauldron for $16.99. I think it's a 21 inch cauldron. When I saw it I thought it was the perfect size for a cauldron creep. I wish I would have found it last year.

#15 ·
Here's my Cauldron Creep new this year also.
I may have to add ooze off the side of the stir pot but wont get to that until after this season is over.
I tried to add the laser vortex inside the pot aiming up as if he was stirring a vortex but when I tested it the vortex was not visible so bagged that idea.
I was a fun build for me I enjoyed the challenge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.