Halloween Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

Registered
------
Early this morning between 4 or 5 perhaps 6:30am my mother was sitting on the edge of my bed. Sitting next to me as I lay asleep... She was talking? She was saying she was tired & wanted to lay down... she was shoving me. Forcing me to move over so she could lay down & sleep.

----- That was my dream this morning. I haven't spoken to my mom in years (same long story)
That's kinda spooky! I would be annoyed if my mom tried that in my dreams 馃槀
(I haven't spoken to my mom in about 14 years)

Registered
Discussion Starter #82
That's kinda spooky! I would be annoyed if my mom tried that in my dreams 馃槀
(I haven't spoken to my mom in about 14 years)
I didn't want to mention this but I was very annoyed at her in my dream. Even when I woke up I was still a bit stressed. My mom is a very selfish person 馃巸馃巸馃巸

Registered
Discussion Starter #84
The artichokes are rolling in. So I decided to do a taste test between Green Globe & Purple of Romagna. Color wise ~ the purple is exquisite but that's where it end. Because as it turns out the purple has a lot more thorns (closer to a nettle) & is tough. Green globe cooks beautifully, tastes heavenly & much sweeter.

I'll keep the purples for flowers & eat all the green 馃グ

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #85

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #89
I have never heard of Bethany Lowe...those veggies are awesome 馃巸 Off to check it out...
Oh... I absolutely love her designs. It fits in perfectly with the haunted Dollhouse we built.
It's a bit pricey but sometimes really nice pieces are worth it because they are special to me. I have fond memories of each one we bought.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #91
Foxgloves in full bloom ~ Favorite flower of foxes & Fey.
According to Lord Dunsany (Anglo-Irish writer) The fox was a clever creature that could move from the land of fairy to the human realm. When the fox was asked why it would ever come to the "Land of mankind.... the fox replied: "That he wouldn't except for the poultry"

Attachments

Registered
Those are beautiful 馃槏 I'm not having as much success growing stuff this year as I would like. It's been too chilly for most things to really take off. We've only had a few days above 65 so far and more rain than normal, which also keeps things cool. I can't complain too much as I'm not a fan of hot weather.

Registered
Discussion Starter #93
Those are beautiful 馃槏 I'm not having as much success growing stuff this year as I would like. It's been too chilly for most things to really take off. We've only had a few days above 65 so far and more rain than normal, which also keeps things cool. I can't complain too much as I'm not a fan of hot weather.
Foxglove love chilly weather馃グ馃グ馃グ
Our's has definitely been cooler & I'm sure that's why mine have done so well this year. I'd be more then happy to send you seeds when my plants are done. Btw foxglove are biennial. So if you plant this year they should flower next year.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts