Halloween Forum banner

Lenore The Zombie Riser

2486 7
Hi, has anyone purchased Lenore or any of the other Zombie risers off of The Horror Dome website...? If so can you please share pictures...? And is it somehow possible to convert it into a fullsize prop? Or is it to heavy? Also, how is buying off the The Horror Dome? Are they reliable?
Thanks. :)

TheHorrorDome.com - Halloween Props, Costumes, Masks, Haunted House Animatronics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
584 Posts
Ya I have seen it haven't bought one. if you look around online I think I saw it a two different places and one I was thinking was around a hundred and the other was around 200+ I think spirit (the Halloween store)has them for like 40% off.they have a online store open this time of year.as far as building a lower half sure it can be done looking at the pic I would think it would be kinda heavy so I'd build like a plywood pedestal to mount her on then cover that with a dress; I think a PVC frame might not be strong enough for this it may bend/lean forward or back. if it is heavy if not then PVC would be fine. I you get it let us know with some pics love to see what is really looks like.

· Hauntingly Addicting
6,102 Posts
She is so cool!!! Would love to see what you do with her:)

· ~zombie hunter~
3,347 Posts
I love there work. I don't see anything about how much it wieghs so can't answer the full size question, there a little pricey for me but very detailed so I may get one. I'v herd good reviews from them on shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.