Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
omg! I've never had the money to start a Lemax collection (because I know I wouldn't be able to control myself!), but I may have to shell out some money for the Ghoulish Gourd pub and the Pumpkin Festival cart. These are awesome! Happy to see Halloween stuff starting to roll out

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with your choices 100%. I absolutely love anything with a pumpkin on it. Those 2 are on my "wish list". They do have a few cute figurines too. You can find them on the Lemax website, and, yes, it can be addicting. :oops:

1,276 Posts
Watching for Michael's coupons has helped me afford my houses. The downer most coupons only work on regular priced items and they start putting Spookytown on sale almost as soon as they hit the store. BUT there are a few times their coupons will include sale items.

My second best way to get houses is to remind loved ones early what houses I'd LOVE to see under the Christmas Tree that year so they can get their shopping for me done early.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Stinkerbell n Frog Prince - I love the idea of having family and friends get them for you as a gift for Christmas. You are right about the Michael's coupons. They usually offer a discount on regular priced Lemax Spooky Town items, which happens when items first come out. Once they are on sale, you have to wait for the "sale items" coupons as you mentioned. I am glad that companies are thinking of Halloween already.....even though we here in the forum think about it every day. ;)

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
581 Posts
May need to pickup The Ghoulish Gourd Pub & Grill. I have an unofficial theme of anything involving drinking. Have the Winery, Brewery and several bar/pub buildings already.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Therewolf - The Ghoulish Gourd Pub & Grill sounds like it will fit right in with your other buildings. Would love to see pictures when you have them set up.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I've wanted a Halloween village ever since saw one set up in a shop in Black Mountain, NC. Think I'm going to start one this year. Wish they made buildings without people on them. Love the Ghouly Grocer from last year. How does Lemax line up with Dept 56 in quality?

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
581 Posts
Never compared to Dept. 56. I got started with Lemax because it was at Menards. Between them, Michael's and American Sale I've got my choice of outlets. I've been struggling finding A/C adapters for the older pieces. They changed them several years ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts