Halloween Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
No luck at Target but Walmart was fully stocked! Grabbed 2 minifigs--got the witch and the dead-looking pirate. The witch is adorable! The coloring is great and the black cat is perfect! I really want the ToT and the plant man. He cracks me up. His expression is beyond hilarious to me!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looked at multiple stores since the release & didn't find any. I did order some online through Toy r Us, which should come later this week. Hopefully, I don't get a bunch of multiple characters.

·
Registered
471 Posts
found three today and scooped them all up
got the werewolf, the specter and the fly

the search for the mad scientist continues!

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I visited Target today to find the four I wanted, (witch, specter, fly and spider queen) I felt the packages and checked the "bump codes" and was pretty confident I got the ones I wanted, but instead I got the scientist, skeleton guy, Frankenstein rocker and the plant guy. I don't mind the scientist or skeleton, but the plant guy and Frankenstein were two of the ones I really disliked. I guess the search continues, I thought it would be easier than this. :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
I visited Target today to find the four I wanted, (witch, specter, fly and spider queen) I felt the packages and checked the "bump codes" and was pretty confident I got the ones I wanted, but instead I got the scientist, skeleton guy, Frankenstein rocker and the plant guy. I don't mind the scientist or skeleton, but the plant guy and Frankenstein were two of the ones I really disliked. I guess the search continues, I thought it would be easier than this. :p
:(:( Ugh... sorry.

I am just not talented at feeling those blindpacks and can never get them right!!! I guess on the bright side, you didn't get any duplicates! :eek:

Perhaps you can find someone who will trade for the ones you want?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Got the ones I ordered online yesterday. I ended up with 2 werewolves, 2 spectres, 1 spider queen, 1 zombie cheerleader, and 1 tiger girl. I'm gonna try to look for more. Penumbra, I'll trade you a spectre for a scientist. Message me if you want to trade.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Between the Lego store and Target, I've managed to get everybody except Big Foot despite some duplicates. I don't really care for Big Foot so I'm done.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I really wish they would re-release that Monster Fighters house. I didn't find out about it until last year and the only ones I've seen on ebay all go for $400+.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I really wish they would re-release that Monster Fighters house. I didn't find out about it until last year and the only ones I've seen on ebay all go for $400+.
Monster Fighters is my all-time favorite line of Lego! I have the complete series. It even surpasses the Winter Village series that I also collect. A couple of the MF sets I am not that fond of, but love the minifigures that go with them.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Through an incredible stroke of luck I managed to get a complete set today at Bi-Mart, they had THREE full boxes of them and they were even a dollar cheaper at 2.99 each, it did feel a little weird standing there for a half hour feeling the packages, but I managed to get all the ones I missed.

So if you're still looking for these I recommend visiting Bi-Mart if you have one near you.

Reactions: 6-paq

·
Registered
251 Posts
Through an incredible stroke of luck I managed to get a complete set today at Bi-Mart, they had THREE full boxes of them and they were even a dollar cheaper at 2.99 each, it did feel a little weird standing there for a half hour feeling the packages, but I managed to get all the ones I missed.

So if you're still looking for these I recommend visiting Bi-Mart if you have one near you.
Wow! Great score!! I have never seen them in a B&M out here (we don't have Bi-Mart). Sold out before I got to the stores. I got mine on ebay.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts