Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
Amazing Work! I love the motion, it effectively adds to the spookyness.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That turned out nice, I like the use of the half skeleton with the leer ghost armature, very creative!
Thank you but, I must say it was laziness that got me to use it so I didn't have to paper mache. I didn't have enough time lol! But the end result I am very happy with!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I seen this a few years back I can't remember who on this forum did it but its so nice to see this again, the black light enhances it quite nicely! Always wanted to own one of these, it is much more creeper than the FCG.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I seen this a few years back I can't remember who on this forum did it but its so nice to see this again, the black light enhances it quite nicely! Always wanted to own one of these, it is much more creeper than the FCG.
Here is the link to his site http://johnnysghost.blogspot.com Johnny's work is amazing. He doesn't have plans on how to build these, but he does have plans for his wallbreaker. Once you build a wallbreaker looking at my design with the half skeleton it is hard to build. I love the look of this over the FCG also much more movements to give it that creepy factor!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts