Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can get LED tapers to put in a chandelier? I've seen plenty of the votive & tea light type, but not in tapers.

Any sources I could order from?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I wouldn't order through Oriental Trading if you need them for Halloween. The last time I ordered something from them it took about a month for it to arrive.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the link on the ones from OTC. I had forgotten about those. I never needed some until now. I've also never had trouble getting things from them.

I'd also seen the ones from Spirit, but I need 5 of them....that would be pricey! Also, I think they come attached to the stand. ??

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
It may not be the normal experience, but it's what happened to me.
I waited a long time for one of my purchases too a few years ago and when I called to ask about it they immediately sent another and told me to keep BOTH items when the other finally arrived so I couldn't complain.

·
Registered
266 Posts
QVC had some tapers that looked like fingers. I think it was a set of 4 or 5 for around $15.00. They came in a set of green or purple. I'm not sure if they would fit tho because they looked kind of thick. I have only seen these & the ones from spirit. I"ve been looking for some of these too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts