Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been down in Florida on vacation and happen into Walgreens and found these
image.jpg
The Lowe's down here has some similar going to pick a couple of them up also both at $10

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks interesting me jess.
Can you tell me how much they were please?
Also, they wouldn't have a built in timer would they?
I have been trying to use solar led spots and they aren't cutting it (they work great after a sunny day but not so much on an overcast one).
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I picked up one of these earlier this year at a consignment store (in an unopened package). Its a good price, though the red was more pink than red. More recently I picked up one of the LED spotlights from Spirit, the red is much richer and brighter (though much more expensive). Still either one is a good buy, just wanted to provide a point of comparison for those who've only used the Spirit spotlights.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
So Mejess, the photo is of one from Walgreens? One could always add some red cellophane to the interior of the red cover to deepen the color I bet. Looks like an interesting design.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks interesting me jess.
Can you tell me how much they were please?
Also, they wouldn't have a built in timer would they?
I have been trying to use solar led spots and they aren't cutting it (they work great after a sunny day but not so much on an overcast one).
Thanks for your help!
EDIT: sorry. On closer inspection I see that they are 110 volt. And $10...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just to clarify, these are the same sold at lowes last year. They are FLOOD lights not spotlights. These are designed to light up a wider area than the spirit spotlights. Comparing the two is somewhat a moot point as they are for different uses.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have also seen these at Lowes in different packaging. They are located in the Christmas decorations and are about $10 each. I bougt a few of them last year. They are ok. Not great...and not bad.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh sorry they are flood and are $10 and you could enhance, change or create you own colors with inserts. No timers no pics of lowe's version but similar but at $10 I honk I can do something

1 - 11 of 11 Posts