Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about replacing my flood light bulbs I use on my haunted trail with LED spots. Mt spots are getting in bad shape, loosing ther color painted surface. After I used two UV led spots last year I am hooked. Not only do they look good and last forever, they are so much smaller and easy to store and transport. They also save energy and that is important when running a haunt off several generators. I am looking for a good place to buy them from. I have a lot to replace and this is a charity haunt that I finance. So please give me a cheap, good place to purchase these little energy saving gems.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry I'm not any help on this one but am really interested to hear the ideas. Some red and mostly green spot lights is definitly what I'm missing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
try talking to the people over at minions web.com about that they may be able to help you . they have a pretty big selection of led floods

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any other thoughts? i need to replace m20-30 of these and cost matters.

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
I'm not sure what else you're looking for. Corey at Minions Web has lots of LED bulbs but they're not cheap. The eBay seller I posted about has white, red and blue bulbs for a pretty good price. I haven't come across any other viable options.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks MadDog! I have been considering making my own tiny led spotlights since last year. This website looks like just what I need! I am also going to check into the ebay led floods as well...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts