Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Another one done! This is the faux leather prototype apron, which is the material I use for the bracers, and so far the best overall as far as looking the same as tarp but not resistant to paints. This is weathered dirty, and with bloody chunks and the entire apron looks wet with fresh blood and grime. This time I did not add the Santa belly to save time dressing it as I already used that on about 5 already, so just showing the costume. More pics to come!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
The big dog will once again hunt...

Another one almost complete!

Constructing the layers and fraying. Using the same cloth material as the last one which shows the weathering really well.
Adding the weathering, gore, bone fragments, chunks of flesh etc. Always fun and very time consuming.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
These clothes are small for a life-sized with the huge gut as they are a commission for someone smaller, but barely got them on with all the bulk to show it. Straps also can tie around as usual as they are long. Has the standard bloody chunks of flesh and bone fragments and all wet looking.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Looks great! You are the man Brad! Thank you again by the way for the apron last year. I am very happy I found you. I can't thank you enough. I take very good care of the apron and I will be bringing it back out again on October 31st. I look forward to seeing how I look with it with the actual red shirt Dan Yeager wore in TCM 3D. I am gonna take a lot more pictures this year.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts