Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Won't show great with this lighting but added pieces of bloody scalp with bloody blonde hair. Looks really SICK in person! Will show better in daylight pics.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Jedidiah "The Beast mask" by Scareware Pro. This was mde for a fan film and has a similar look to the Remake but not a Remake mask. I love it and will be using for more custom Leatheface costumes.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Both lol. The costume is going to be for sale once finished, not the mask as you can get that from Scareware Productions. I mostly do commissions but once in awhile I do costumes to sell which arfe personal projects as well, and I do my own not for sale. But this full costume minus the mask will be for sale on eBay and off, will come with the shirt, pants, thermal shirt, apron, arm bracers, and tie. I am still working on more details. I like to make one or two costumes for eBay around Halloween but mostly prefer to do commissions. I might also do a 3D soon and sell the prototype but not sure if I can before Halloween but should be awesome as well! A lot of people request it so may need to accept a commission to fund the mask to complete one. Any questions just PM me man. Thanks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Baking with Leatherface. I also like to bake cakes once in a great while. I love the show Cake Boss and would probably be doing that if not costumes lol. Leatherface seems to like it. Looks great in that lighting.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
For fun decided to modify some severed ears and make them more realistic and nasty looking. Repainted, dirtied up and now working on blood. These can be pinned or glued onto the apron.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
More fresh blood and aging. Will see the details better outside in daylight but it looks NASTY as you can tell, and like a real severed, bloody ear. My house is starting to look like a slaughter house again. Lol.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Thanks man, yeah I love it I want to keep ot for myself now but already have another costume in the works lol. I can send you the link. Wish I could keep the life-sized in my house lol. Later on I will do one for myself when I get room.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts