Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a fluke with pay pal, I wasn't able to get my hands on one of Spirits 5 foot skeletons. However, I have found some of the latex ones for pretty cheap. Does anyone have any experience with latex ones? and if so, are they worth the purchase?

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Due to a fluke with pay pal, I wasn't able to get my hands on one of Spirits 5 foot skeletons. However, I have found some of the latex ones for pretty cheap. Does anyone have any experience with latex ones? and if so, are they worth the purchase?
Link?

How cheap? A few years ago, they were under $20, but the price has skyrocketed since then. Basically, there are two sorts. One is hollow latex and pretty damned floppy, the other is solid latex with wire armature, giving it a bit of form and structure.

I need to get buy several of the floppy type for my haunted shed walkthru - one scare is a skeleton arm dropping from the ceiling and another is a skeleton that jumps out from the wall. Since both would pose an injury risk with harder plastic bones, but are effectively harmless with floppy rubber bones stuffed with thin strips of pool noodle or pipe insulation to provide "rigidity".

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
Yes, I'll second those motions above. How cheap and can we get a link please? I need skeletons in the worst way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts