Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am off to a slow start for Halloween this year.

I just ordered a preassembled Kit74 with a power
also ordered VSA 4.0

this year i am going simple "Singing Pumpkins" next year 4 talking heads and will use this years setup for lighting, but that is next year =)

Hopefully i can get everything before Halloween as VSA i just downloaded ( pretty nice and easy to use sofar)

My question is anyone have any good songs to run with this? i have the ThisisHalloween.mp3 any other good ideas? what was sued for the Quartet 3 axis talking skulls anyone know? throw out any ideas for songs =)

and keep a eye out here i will try and get pictures and videos of this years haunt.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,394 Posts
Well i am off to a slow start for Halloween this year.

I just ordered a preassembled Kit74 with a power
also ordered VSA 4.0

this year i am going simple "Singing Pumpkins" next year 4 talking heads and will use this years setup for lighting, but that is next year =)

Hopefully i can get everything before Halloween as VSA i just downloaded ( pretty nice and easy to use sofar)

My question is anyone have any good songs to run with this? i have the ThisisHalloween.mp3 any other good ideas? what was sued for the Quartet 3 axis talking skulls anyone know? throw out any ideas for songs =)

and keep a eye out here i will try and get pictures and videos of this years haunt.
Did you ever post pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts