Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tavern was nothing unusual, well, not quite average. It appeared to be average from the outside, unless you took a closer look; a closer look at the patrons, the signs and myself. If you do take a closer look, you'll find that my tavern, the Full Moon Cornerclub, specially caters to werewolves. In fact, I myself am a lycan able to retain the same mixed form yet sustain a human mind. I have a few rules set up here; no howling, I had no sleep the first time I had werewolves transform inside the rooms at my tavern. It's not against the rules to transform inside, just as long as they have some control and are not all howling and tearing things up and smashing through windows to get out. Those things are expensive to replace.
No brawls. Ever. I'm trying to maintain a certain atmosphere here at the Full Moon Cornerclub, and fights break that atmosphere.
No shedding. Have you ever tried cleaning werewolf hairs off furniture?
Beds are for human forms, not wolf forms. They may crack, and, like I mentioned, there is the hair.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the Full Moon Cornerclub, and feel free to give feedback.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
To: The Full Moon Corner Club: Dearest Sir,

I was a patron of your accommodations last Thursday, October 31st.
I am writing to share with you my experiences that night while i was in your place of business.
I found your place a surprising "Gem" in many respects, the remote location, the different sort of people found there (I believed them to be "Regulars?")
I will even go so far as to tell you that I even met a very interesting young man there, i believe he was called " Jimmy"? By some of the others?
If he had not had so much facial hair, he could have passed to be my young Uncle James, MY Mother's odd brother.
All in all, i had a wonderfull time that night in your establishment.. here it comes, sorry! But, when I got back home to Ferrel Park, and woke up that next morning, I was covered with Fleas!
This positively Will Not Do! .. but, and I do have a big but here, I am willing to give your place another chance to impress me, maybe it was just an off-night?
I will be traveling back your way next Thursday night under the full moon, so as my driver and horses might be able to see the road and one another, each other better?
Signed, Lilly La Touche.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts