Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures from last years front yard haunt, this year I am making a 4 room walk thru in the garage where "victims" will walk thru the maze/rooms enter the door to the house and make an immediate u-turn to go back out the front door. Last year I had 6 people in costume this year should be about 10-12. When you look at the pics notice the space I left between the fence and the tombstones (about 4') this left room to roam/chase victims as they walked pass the sidewalk and up to the front door.

Last year:

Halloween 2008

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,327 Posts
I knew you were in Texas as soon as I saw your house... don't know why but the houses in this state that were built in recent years have a similar look to them. ;)

Nice setup! I really like your spiders in the web between the two trees. I would love to see some night shots. :)

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Very nice!! Tell me more about the fence - make it or buy it? It looks amazing! I too would like to see night shots, but it looks even better then!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made the fences. I forgot to take night pics, too busy scaring the crap out of people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts