Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else noticed Jack O'Lanterns still out? Yesterday morning going to collect our daughter from Rughy training I passed through a neighborhood I rarely see. Older homes "Heritage" houses that cannot be demolished, must be preserved. On two porches I saw Jacks still standing! Leaning precipitously, but still there! And, yeah, I had a warm, fuzzy moment...

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,261 Posts
i had a straggling plastic pumpkin that i hadn't put away sitting on my front porch until this past weekend. a house down the street had a halloween decoration still hanging on their door until sometime in the last week. i think those were the last gasps around here. :D

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
There's a town near me where one street goes all out at H'ween - every house is decorated to the max. But they usually dismantle almost immediately afterwards. I drove down there yesterday afternoon and I saw 1 huge pumpkin sitting in a front yard and the house that always does a hockey theme still had their Zamboni sitting out front, draped in tinsel & the skeleton in the drivers seat was wearing a Santa suit :D:D:D Totally made my day!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spotted a cardboard 6' skeleton hanging on a front door yesterday.
'Course that could be a Mexican family in mourning, but I doubt it...

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa! Picking our daughter up from school today I spotted one of those tiny mini pumpkin/gourd thingies on somrbody's stoop. Does that count?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Whoa! Picking our daughter up from school today I spotted one of those tiny mini pumpkin/gourd thingies on somrbody's stoop. Does that count?
I just put 3 new Michael's craft Jacks out. 2 wearing Santa hats on top of our gate and one perched on top of a giant candy cane pole. Did I mention we do NmBC for Christmas at my place? LOL!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aw, that's just plain lazy. I saw a small plastic Jack a mile or so from our house yesterday. Forlorn, forgotten, sad...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts