Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strange experience that I wanna share with you, and I'd like you to help me out, please.

You've probably read about my mom's restaurant on here before. It's Lizzy B's, (no, this is not an ad.) I'm the dishwasher there. Another guy, let's call him, "Joe," does the same job at night, along with cleaning.

My mom and I stayed, because the night manager called in sick. We were closing up shop, and, the other night worker left, and supposedly, "Joe." I went to the back door to see if it was locked, and I swore I heard, "Joe's," voice from the employee restroom, or out back. He goes either place to talk on the phone. I told my mom this, and SHE, TOO, swore she heard his voice. It sounded Zjust like he was on the phone. She messaged the other guy, who confirmed that they both left. I was almost afraid he would be locked in.

My question is, has anyone else experienced this? 2 people think they hear a living person's voice, even though the person isn't around. Is there a name for this? No, we're not crazy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes I used to hear my mom calling me to the attic of our old house, but she was down stairs or not in the house at all.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
With the place closed and it being after hours,i would assume most machines were turned off for the night,but a few things might still be running?
Could some machine or device have made the sound?
A small factory I first worked in had one die that when they used it in the punch press "Said" "Purple-Black". When I mentioned this at the break table I was given strange looks,until next break when most of them were amazed, because now they also had heard it saying it.
Comedian Lucille Ball once was hearing "Music" (inside of her head)
The acidic content of her mouth with the influence of the metal fillings created a receiver for transmitted radio signals,very loudly heard when she drove passed a radio station (of her mouth's frequency)
Of course she assumed that she was going "Crazy!" At first.
Doppelganger is someones spirit double who might be physically seen,maybe heard,sometimes?
Maybe not a nice spirit, maybe not an"Evil" one either.
Quite a few people seem to be able to access "Special knowledge", sometimes without ever really straining to do this,they just can.
Closing up,late at night after a long,hectic workday,your tired brain might have replayed something for you. (Of course food businesses never get stressful or hectic,is it?... (attempted "Joke")

1 - 5 of 5 Posts