Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 2 days left until the big day, what are your favorite last minute decorations?

I'm in the middle of trying to finish my spider egg pods and also have a groundbreaker I want to jazz up with some glow-in-the-dark spray paint. I usually find a few more things I'm scrambling to get down.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,078 Posts
Still carving my fakekins. I have 3 mediums & 5 small ones and a few odd shaped gourds.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Trying to add some more lighted stuff to my mad scientist lab. Gallon pickle jar, battery powered LED light string with fade circuit, IKEA silverware canister (the one with the perforations. Fill the pickle jar with water, screw the lid on good and tight, wrap the light string around the neck of the jar, turn the whole thing upside down and set it in the silverware canister. Not the most impressive thing in the world, but it adds a bit of action and light, and the build time was under five minutes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just finished wrapping ceiling lights with fake spiders web, spiders and black/green tule. Top tip, the more holes and rips the better it looks. Also giving wine bottle's their poison lables.
Ready to party tonight! :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I found my grim reaper again! My old one.broke and the last 2 years i havent had it. This year i found a new one on ebay and ordered it yay!

So excited. So thats one of my last min decorations!

I cant believe Halloween is 2 days away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts