Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am obsessed with Halloween, and I don't apologize...
We have a guy about 1/2 mile from our place that STILL HAS HIS JACK O'LANTERNS OUT!!! I don't know who he is, but he's OK in my book. Has anyone else seen any Jacks out?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,845 Posts
I only have pumpkins out, the JOLs here at my house are all fake so they're all stored away.

The house down the street still has one on their front steps but it's been cold enough here that it's frozen & caved in!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I saw a house with several jols still out. They are all rotted and caved in but they did a great job carving them:) oh they also still have cob webs on their bushes...my kind of people!!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
I do! Only carved one for my little girl this year and it's still on the porch. Weather has been cool so it's still in pretty good shape. If it starts to get mushy, I'll move it into one of my garden beds to rot down.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I still have JOLs in my front yard. Left them there for the deer to eat. I'm surprised that they haven't eaten them yet, they had no problem eating one of my un-carved pumpkins I put out before Halloween. They don't look much like JOLs now as it has been getting really cold at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts