Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Join This Group To Thank Larry For This Wonderful Site....

Ruggerz

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Thank you so much for the nice gesture and thought.

Enjoy the site. It is the great members like you who really make the site as awesome as it is. Ok...I will take a little credit. But so can every member that contributes. :)

Thanks again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes I want to thank Larry too for allowing me to join this forum.

Anyhow I may need to stay in the "Off Topic stuff" or "other Discussions" they might be the only forums where I would fit in. lol

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
For he's a golly good fellow, for he's a golly good fellow, for he's a golly good fellow which nobody can deny! LOL Thanks Larry.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Great idea Ruggerz!!!

Let me add my appreciation for all the hard work you do on our behalf, Larry!! This is the best Halloween site on the web.

·
Banned
535 Posts
What im suprised of is he does all the moderating himself and doesnt have a stroke! My god man i have to hand it to ya! High five or bumping knuckles or what ever these crazy kids do now a days :)

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
What im suprised of is he does all the moderating himself and doesnt have a stroke! My god man i have to hand it to ya! High five or bumping knuckles or what ever these crazy kids do now a days :)
Just to clarify a point here, Larry does have volunteer moderating help. He
told us so in chat.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i've been here for a couple of years now. i feel comfortable here and really appreciate someplace to unwind at the end of a day. i have met so many wonderful halloween enthusiests and good friends here. thanks larry, if not for this sight, this opportunity would never have come about. it's like cheers, everyone needs somewhere to go where others know their names.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Still doing one hell of a job, Larry!
Thanks for all your effort, blood, sweat and tears that go into this place...
...the blood most though...

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Larry is a swell guy, I just think he needs a better user name than just 'Larry', may I suggest a few? Larry the Cableguy (joke), Larry the Butcher, Larry Voorhees,Larry Krueger, Scary Larry, or Hairy Larry(??????). I wouldnt be surprised if we see a new Larry in the future

1 - 20 of 41 Posts