Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a newbie here and have seen alot of awesome stuff. The other day I seen a pic of a large spider hanging off the side of someones house. Does anyone know where I can find this pic again, or any ideas on how I can make a spider that would be light enough to handle and store. Any help would be great. Thks and happy haunting :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont know if your photo was from Stolloween but he has made some awesome papermache spiders (spider?) cant remember if there was more than one.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I bet it was the thread on "How to hang props on vinyl siding" or something like that. There was a spider on one of the posters house.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That may have been my house you saw and here's the pic again. I had a bunch more on the other side of the house but I didn't have a pic of it. I'm planning on having 10-20 spiders this year crawling down the side of the house and I'll be sure to get lots of pics this time! Deadna was right on the other post name of 'how to hang props on vinyl siding'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone. Your yard looks very cool... Ok, I have looked for the thread and can not find it . can anyone send me that link to the thread please. I have spent the last 3 night here looking :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts