Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to figure out what to do with these jars. We use them where I work, and the plastic is somewhat thin, but I hate to throw them away, when I know there's something I could use it for (Halloween related of course). Any suggestions? for size reference, that is a D-sized battery next to it. IMAG0745.jpg

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
I like to fill jars with water, a bit of food coloring and one of those "grows 600% in water" toys, they look great in my laboratory.
OH great idea! Especially if those toys were various insects. That would look pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I was thinking along the same lines... some sort of lab environment... colored water, bugs or body parts in the jars. You could probably fit a fake hand or something in that thing, it looks huge!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I did what Keven suggested with two similar jars, although I put a CPR dummy's head in one and dismembered CPR dummy baby parts in the other.

·
Registered
28 Posts
We used one similar to that last year for our candy bucket. Hid a haunted hedge in the candy and when the kids reached in to grab a piece it shook and growled. I liked that it was clear so that you could also see the eyes peering out of the candy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I work at my county's recycling center and never even thought about fun with jars...but I'm so on it now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here's what I did with a pickle jar and one of those "grows 600% in water" toys. Even with clear water it looks pretty good and always made people stop and look when I had it on my desk at work. ;)

hand-in-jar.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are great ideas! Since I don't really have a laboratory area in my haunt, I may end up using it with the haunted hedge shaker in it. That's not to say I can't get another one, so ill keep thinking about other ways to use it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts