Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

I've been a long time lurker as this website has helped me numerous times over the years with my yearly haunt. I'm having a little trouble this year so thought I'd ask around....

Does anyone have LARGE amounts of spider web they would like to get rid of or sell ... or can guide me to a good place that sells in bulk ?

Thank you all so much for everything over the years... and I appreciate any help or input on this : )

Thanks !

LJ

·
Registered
216 Posts
Have you looked at a webgun or spinner? I have a gun that can produce alot of webs fast--usually a good on is about $150

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kermat13 A web gun ??? Didn't know that existed. I'll have to go google. Nightfisher... do you have any good links to a homemade version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys... just looked it up... that's pretty cool. Modified glue gun. I definitely need to cover more area than that though. I'm doing a few giant spiders out front and will be doing my entire front yard so it just wouldn't be practical. But thank you so much for showing me that.. I had no idea and will definitely use that for some inside stuff... that thing looks great !!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
131.jpg I know it's hard to see--but i did the whole front of the house--30ft+ from gutter to grass with a web gun--you can certainly do a large area with a web gun. i lined the area with fishing line first and went to town with my gun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VERY COOL !!!! That spider is AWESOME !!! Nice work !!! Are the spider legs fixed or can you move them at the joints (looks like you can that's why I ask...) That web does look really good... I will def have to take another look at that at then.. that's impressive...

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
1,915 Posts
The legs are poseable and removeable and are made from wooden dowel rods connected at the joints with coat hanger wire inserted tightly into small holes drilled in the ends of the dowels. I plan on slipping black heat shrink tubing over each leg to better secure the joints, but retain poseability. I just made it this year so I'm still tweaking it as I make my preps and figure out how the final pose will be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts