·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man walks towards his home on a foggy halloween night
when behind him he hears
BUMP BUMP BUMP
he starts walking faster and as he looks behind
,through the fog he sees an immage of a upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street towards him
BUMP BUMP BUMP
terrified the man runs to his home ,the casket bouncing quickley behind him
faster faster Bump Bump Bump
the man reaches his door and fumbles with his keys gets inside and slams and locks the door ...but the casket crashes through the door with the lid of the casket clapping
clap Bump Clap Bump
on his heels the man runs
rushing upstairs he runs and locks himself in the bathroom
his heart pounding
his head reeling
his berath coming in gasps
with a CRASH the casket breaks down the door
Bumping and clapping towards him
the man screams and reaches for something..anything
but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup
desperate..the man throws the cough syrup at the casket

AND

the coffin stops......

post a lame one too

·
Registered
27 Posts
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THAT! was a lame joke just as you said! I'm just...so shocked at how lame it actually was, I mean you REALLY knew it was gonna be lame! XD jk but seriously, did you make it up or hear it some where? =)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hmmm... purposely making a lame joke is kinda hard for me. It usually comes naturally. *rimshot*

So a man is standing in his yard putting up Halloween decorations when his friend walks up. His friend asks him what is he doing. The man responds, "I'm putting up some orange lights" The friend then says "Won't that Frankenstein prop look tacky standing under those lights?" The man then responds "That's not a Frankenstein prop, that's my wife!"

·
Registered
650 Posts
On Halloween night, the doorbell rings at one man's house. He opens the door...

"Trick or Treat!" a young boy says.

Man - "What are you dressed as?"

Kid - "Rocky"

Man - "Cool costume! Here is some candy for you. Have a great Halloween!" and then he closes the door.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rings again and the man opens the door.

"Trick or Treat!" a young boy says.

Man - "Hey! Didn't I just see you 10 minutes ago? You're dressed as Rocky, right?"

Kid - "Nope. That wasn't me. I'm Rocky 2!"

(how lame is that?? ;) :p )

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
O.K., I have to get in on the lame jokes, too.

The Mom asks the little boy what he wants to be for Halloween? He says, "Argh, me wants to be a pirate." So the Mom makes him a pirate costume complete with a hat. Halloween night comes, and the boy excitedly puts on his pirate costume, but the hat's a too big. Mom convinces him that it'll be O.K. just go out and talk like a pirate when you're trick or treating. He goes out and the first house he stops at he yells "Argh, trick or treat, me hearties!" A man comes out to give him candy, sees the cute pirate with the oversize hat and says "A pirate, eh? Where are your buckaneers?" The little pirate responds "Argh, underneath me buck'n hat!"

·
Registered
114 Posts
:eek:
O.K., I have to get in on the lame jokes, too.

The Mom asks the little boy what he wants to be for Halloween? He says, "Argh, me wants to be a pirate." So the Mom makes him a pirate costume complete with a hat. Halloween night comes, and the boy excitedly puts on his pirate costume, but the hat's a too big. Mom convinces him that it'll be O.K. just go out and talk like a pirate when you're trick or treating. He goes out and the first house he stops at he yells "Argh, trick or treat, me hearties!" A man comes out to give him candy, sees the cute pirate with the oversize hat and says "A pirate, eh? Where are your buckaneers?" The little pirate responds "Argh, underneath me buck'n hat!"
Awesome

I hope you don't mind... but I am going to repeat that one!

And here is another really bad one fur ya all.

What is a hillybillies favorite thing about Halloween?

Pumpkin:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts