·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome, PIB. I figured that it would be wise to post the ones that do not show, especially, since most items tend to be available in limited quantities and could easily be missed.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
That's weird that they're listed under "Decorative Accents." I bought the ToTers from LTD Commodities. I think they're all the same company but sometimes one has a few things the other doesn't.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I was ordering earlier, I liked and considered the mummy friend up until I looked a little better and noticed the Christmas-type lights sticking out of his body:rolleyes:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I like them for kids Christmas presents too but I don't see anything else that grabs me so I'm just getting the witch.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I can't recall if I got this from Lakeside or one of their sister sites like Collections or LTD but I think they all have them.

Anyhoo, I got 2 ghost ToTers & they're super cute!

He's toddler sized. The cat tree next to him is about 4' tall give or take, it's basically some PVC underneath but it all fits together easily & well, but the best part is those big ole feet are weighted. Now I don't know if they'd keep it down in the winds we've had the last couple of years, but still, it doesn't hurt.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't recall if I got this from Lakeside or one of their sister sites like Collections or LTD but I think they all have them.
Either way, Lakeside does have the ghost-dressed child, as well as a jack-o'-lantern version. Pretty nice for such a low price, RCIAG.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Got my witch today along with their giant Christmas catalog which has already been earmarked for stuff for Christmas.

She's the basic burlap/fabric, pole & 4 feet figure like the Grandin Road figures only less expensive & with a hard plastic face which I like better than the soft plastic faces of some of the new GR props. Her eyes glow & that's about it. She's got a big seam down the center of her face which I'll scrape off & repaint her. She also has these teeny skelly hands which are kind of funny so I may replace those or at the very least paint them to match her face. She'll go great with the Headshrinker Witch I just got from propstar. Both need some repainting, more hair & bulking up with some pool noodles or pipe insulation. I didn't put her together all the way, I just didn't have the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts