Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a fun year. Excellent weather. I set up just enough so that it didn't turn out to be a killer work load crunch that makes it not fun. I actually outgrew what I can do myself in three days a couple years back. Now I scale back a bit but it allows me to pick and choose from a ton of animatronics and change things up a bit. All had a great time! Thanks for watching!

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Shockwave, are you sure you scaled back?! ;) Incredible collection of props and super haunt!

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
So glad your area had good weather this year. Man, you were due for some. If I'm not mistaken weren't you left in the dark with a power outage and bad weather last year? And I have to agree it's hard to tell you scaled back. What a great set up! Lots of great props. I really enjoyed your video. Nice lighting and clip transitions. How was the turnout this year?

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Thanks all. This is the great part about post Halloween, all the videos of people's haunts!
I know! It's gotten better as more people have cellphones and can do photos and video. This year I managed to have a bit of quiet time before everyone showed up and grabbed some photos, then remembered I could take video too. Did my first little haunt video. So easy these days. You know I love the planning part and sharing ideas on HF, enjoy the assembling part of creating my scenes, and then once it's over it IS great to sit back and enjoy everyone's work.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The turnout was down, I'd say max 80. I'm convinced Friday, Saturday, Sunday Halloweens are the worst days. Throw in the world series and there you have it. But those who came loved it. I had one little brat whack poor defenseless demonica with his candy bucket until she fell over, but she and I got even. I set her back up and she kept working no problem. And I scared the kid senseless at the door before I knew what he had done. Muhhhhaa! Thanks again all for watching!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts