Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these 2 online they look pretty creepy to me which one do you think has the best scare factor or would scare people more, I like both of their details on the face. Kristen is a couple hundred more then the bolt I guess because she has more movement she moves side to side like shes about to get free, the bolt moves back and fourth! Here is some videos and pictures I found!

Kristen

Bolt animatronic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup I know every year I try to get one new big prop I save up all year its tough its down to something from distortions or an animatronic from poison props!

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Krazy Kristin is a maintenance nightmare...trust me...she's awesome in person, but holy hell, when it's time to replace parts due to extreme wear and tear, the job's a beast.
Yes she thrashes pretty hard, maintenance would definitely be an issue. Not sure what kind of traffic Slash is dealing with and how frequently she will be firing???

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks im glad I asked I probably wont get either then since I have no clue how to replace her cylinders etc!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will say this though. Distortions stand behind their props hard core and will replace any broken pieces (within reason I a sure) in a heart beat. I like Kristen better only because she would fit more easily into multiple scenes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I work in a big haunted house in Houston and I can tell you that people get so wrapped up in their own self/fears that they will barely notice the difference between the two. For example: at the beginning of the night I had my face all painted up and creepy, by the end of the night I had sweat through most of the make up but I was still scaring people just as well. What I found is that people will be scared either way if they want to be scared If they aren't into being scared they most likely wont react to wither prop. Go with what you want!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts