Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
"and rip your throat out" would be even easier. :D
That's the way I sang it when I was reading the post out-loud to the family. It just seemed to roll of the tongue easier. Regardless of what is sung, that little guy is just killer in all the best ways.

·
Registered
47 Posts
While holiday baking, I decided to whip up a new salt dough friend. Here's my answer to that twerpy little goody two-shoes Elf on the Shelf.

♫ ♫ ♪

Better not cry
Better not pout
Or Krampus will come
And rip out your throat...

♫ ♫ ♪

View attachment 579205
I need one of them!!! Actually a few would be better. Love it!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
He looks really good I have several Krampus ornaments but never tried to make one. You've inspired me to maybe try.

On the Elf on the shelf note, my daughter really likes this, I did it last year for the first time and bringing it back this year BUT she doesn't know that I am also bringing in at some point Krampus In The Corner. They sell the stuffed doll and the book to go with it. I'm going to have Krampus up to mischief, giving the Elf a hard time lol We will see how this goes over.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Poor Krampus lost a few claws last year. I'm going to have to make him some new ones. If I can, I might also try and give him larger horns. Will post the New & Improved Krampus when he's ready to make his annual appearance.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool! Looks like his horns are cloth. I never thought of doing that. I might try to make the larger horns from fabric and glue them over the salt dough originals.

Thanks for posting that version!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts