Halloween Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The mail definitely has been lacking lately. I had a package leave NJ to IN that took 23 days, lol. I ended up with 13 out of the 16 cards on my list. One I know is coming from Europe so I expected that to arrive late, the last two are from the West Coast, so not sure.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Doesn't look llike you received mine either Frenchgirl, I'm not too surprised with the mail and I did mail out sort of late. Hopefully will arrive soon.
I still have 3 I haven't received either. I guess we should feel lucky we got any at all the way things have been :alien:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I guess those of us still waiting on a few cards will just get to be surprised when they finally and hopefully arrive!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love my postal people. Dealing with the public must be atrocious, especially now. That they even smile at all anymore is amazing. I gave my delivery guy $200 for Christmas since he’s always having to bring my late night-online-retail therapy-purchases to my door 🙈

I’m also a sucker for cool stamps and snail mail penpals from around the globe.

Can you imagine if USPS was gone? Things one never thinks about.
BromBonez would you believe I received your card in the mail today? Weirdly enough it has the little white tape strips that the USPS sometimes puts on mail, but there are zero postmarks on it. Lol. Thank you for the card, I hope you got mine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry for replying so late. I did receive all the cards I was expecting. I really enjoyed all of them, hung them up and enjoyed through the season. I framed my Jack Frost card, Brom Bonez. Love him! Thanks everyone! I hope my cards were received. I know of at least one that didn't make it as of yet and they were mailed about a month ago. 👿
Best wishes for the new year!!!

1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Posting here and in the Bloody Valentine thread

Ok I'm scratching my head got a lovey card the other day from Memphis TN signed Ashley and Belladog, I've gone through as many of my old lists as I have, my messages here and I can't find an address to Memphis nor an Ashley... Did I miss someone?

If you send Frog and me this card please message.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Posting here and in the Bloody Valentine thread

Ok I'm scratching my head got a lovey card the other day from Memphis TN signed Ashley and Belladog, I've gone through as many of my old lists as I have, my messages here and I can't find an address to Memphis nor an Ashley... Did I miss someone?

If you send Frog and me this card please message.
That'd be Ashrock2000 :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, just wow!!!! BattyPatty, I JUST got your card today, 01/22/2021. It looks like it was postmarked 12/03/2020!! I knew that the USPS was a little tripped up this season, but wow! This makes me more determined to get my vampy valentines mailed next week!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I also got BattyPatty's card today! Mine was also postmarked Dec 3. I'm going to assume these cards have been traveling inter-dimensionally for 6 weeks :)

1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I also got Batty Patty's card yesterday... postmarked Dec 3 ... go figure. I read a story the other day on line that said things being mail last week were arriving before mail sent before Christmas. Proof in the witch's brew is the mystery card from Ashrock2000 was postmarked Jan 11 and I got it 7 days ago. Batty's card was postmarked Dec 3 and it arrived yesterday. Can't help but notice all three of the late arrivals were too the same state...

121 - 138 of 138 Posts