Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in! Unlimited amount and to anywhere. I hope to send more of a Yule theme but may also to spooky Christmas. I would love to exchange with anyone and open to receive any theme.

I have not DM'd anyone yet. Please feel free to reach out!

·
Registered
926 Posts
the great pumpkin wants to send holiday greetings near and far 🎃

·
Registered
57 Posts
Krampus Day is only weeks away and Christmas and Yule celebrations aren't far behind.

As if we didn't have enough on our plates to do lets add another. Time to send out a little Krampus or Kallikanizaros heat or Christmas/ Yule cheer to other warped... err like mind folks.

Krampus Day is Dec 5 , Yule (Dec 21) and Christmas (Dec 25) not far behind or if you want something more exotic there is the 12 days (Dec 25 - Jan 6) that the Kallikantzaros cause Christmas Havoc.

Interested in exchanging cards here's how - Post how many cards you are willing to send out and where you are willing to send them - US only, US and Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. Also a good idea to say if you'll be sending Krampus, Yule or more traditional Christmas cards. Then Private Message your personal info to others who have posted on this thread. It's as easy as that. Homemade cards, store purchased or something in between are all welcome.

Cards should be in the mail no later then Dec 18th if you want to make sure they are received before Christmas...

Reactions: Holly Haunter

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can count me in for unlimited cards of any way you celebrate the season here in the U.S. and abroad! I celebrate Christmas so expect this from me. 🎅 I also have everyone's name and address so I look forward to the exchange again! Cheers! 👻

1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well have my card all figured out and will start assembling them this weekend in hopes of getting them out in time for Krampus... Still time to join in we just got stricter Covid restrictions so I have time to make more.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hope to finish mine up this weekend-into the week. It was fun as I had no preconceived notions as to what I was going to do. I sat with my blank cards, and just drew whatever inspired my mind in that moment.

Little thoughts of sugar plum’s danced off my pen -sleigh bells, shadows in the snow, Kind Klaus, cookies, Gruss Vom, shiny & brite, witches, cocktails, frost...

I look forward to see what everyone else has made or picked to cheer up this unholy like winter.

·
Registered
926 Posts
happy turkey day

·
Registered
926 Posts
Getting cards done today , great pumpkin will deliver them soon

Reactions: Michael_candles
21 - 40 of 61 Posts