Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krampus Day is only weeks away and Christmas and Yule celebrations aren't far behind.

As if we didn't have enough on our plates to do lets add another. Time to send out a little Krampus or Kallikanizaros heat or Christmas/ Yule cheer to other warped... err like mind folks.

Krampus Day is Dec 5 , Yule (Dec 21) and Christmas (Dec 25) not far behind or if you want something more exotic there is the 12 days (Dec 25 - Jan 6) that the Kallikantzaros cause Christmas Havoc.

Interested in exchanging cards here's how - Post how many cards you are willing to send out and where you are willing to send them - US only, US and Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. Also a good idea to say if you'll be sending Krampus, Yule or more traditional Christmas cards. Then Private Message your personal info to others who have posted on this thread. It's as easy as that. Homemade cards, store purchased or something in between are all welcome.

Cards should be in the mail no later then Dec 18th if you want to make sure they are received before Christmas...

1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We're at this point unlimited and will send anywhere. Our cards as usual are a little bit Krampus and a little bit traditional. Frog and I are open to receiving any type of greeting you're into sending.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I'm in for this one too. Hopefully will get to make cards this time. Gonna start early. I'm going to have to go with a limit though just to be on the safe side. Start off with limit of 15. If things go well might open up for more. I will send anywhere, no country too far. Mine will most likely be some type of mix, traditional with a twist., thats how I usually do it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
🎃 🎄❄☃
Will send near and across the pond

Reactions: Michael_candles

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm going in small. I'll do 10 handmade Christmas Krampus cards and send one international. I'm open to any theme!
-I’ve reached my limit. Mine are just about ready to go, just need stamps!

1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Many of us love to add a little swag gift to our cards, in the past there has been little issue as long as the card is of the basic size and shape it gets sent with basic postage. However over the past year or so at least my postmaster has been getting REALLY REALLY strict... even been told if it feels like there is more then just paper in the envelope it's a package and will require package rates. I noticed a few folks had some issues with cards coming back with postage due stamped on them this last Halloween exchange. So to make sure your cards get to where they are suppose to check and double check that you have the correct postage before popping them into the mail slot.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Many of us love to add a little swag gift to our cards, in the past there has been little issue as long as the card is of the basic size and shape it gets sent with basic postage. However over the past year or so at least my postmaster has been getting REALLY REALLY strict... even been told if it feels like there is more then just paper in the envelope it's a package and will require package rates. I noticed a few folks had some issues with cards coming back with postage due stamped on them this last Halloween exchange. So to make sure your cards get to where they are suppose to check and double check that you have the correct postage before popping them into the mail slot.
So very true!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts