Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
The top piece where the handle is plastic or some other non conducting material right? It is by far the best looking switch I have seen in quite awhile.

·
Registered
523 Posts
The top piece where the handle is plastic or some other non conducting material right? It is by far the best looking switch I have seen in quite awhile.
You got me, the handle is part of a broken chair, and the cross piece it is attached to is painted wood.
I think that would mean that as long as it doesn't get wet it would be non-conductive?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that would mean that as long as it doesn't get wet it would be non-conductive?

Yes, you are correct. Not like I am going to go into production on these or try to get UL listing on it. It is supposed to be a prop right?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes, you are correct. Not like I am going to go into production on these or try to get UL listing on it. It is supposed to be a prop right?
I think this only went off on this weird tangent because your original post said you could put some decent current through it, not that you were actually planning to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts