Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Did you notice the prices on any of it ferguc? like the skeletons? the black one for instance and is it pose and stay? oh now that I look at it again...does it have wings? My Kmart had costumes and a few other things out the other day, I guess I need to go back. thanks for posting pics!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I made a trip there today, since a Kmart was near the gas station that I chose to stop at. Most, if not all, of the Halloween products were out; with few exceptions, though, I was generally unimpressed.

The winged skeleton was $70, disembodiedvoice.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Thanks so much for the photos; it really is a great way to see if there is something that catch's your eye. Like they say "a photos worth a thousand words". Wish more people posted pics.

For me I think those Totally Ghoul heads, located above the pyramid of skulls, look kind of interesting. Assume they are equipped with a Try Me? Any idea what they are priced at? The other thing I kind of like are the musical instument playing skeletons sitting on the top of the shelf. Curious about height of them and pricing. I sort of have a KMart within driving distance but wouldn't say it's close. Might be worth a trip though. Thanks again.

·
The Kitschiest Kitsch
1,760 Posts
Did you notice the prices on any of it ferguc? like the skeletons? the black one for instance and is it pose and stay? oh now that I look at it again...does it have wings? My Kmart had costumes and a few other things out the other day, I guess I need to go back. thanks for posting pics!
I was there a few days ago. I wanna say those skellies were 49.99. They are the kind with the hinged arms and legs, but not pose-n-stay. I was really interested in the black one too. The color was nice.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
The black skeletons (with wings) and the aged white skeletons are both pose-n-stay designs. The white ones are $59.99 and the black ones are $69.99. Last year, the white ones were $39.99 and they didn't carry the black ones. Looks like this year, I'll be paying at lot more even when I do leverage the various discounts, rewards, and coupons. Last year, I got that $40 down to $22. If the price had been unchanged, this year I had expected to pay about $17.

On a side note, my K-Mart is an absolute mess in the back corner where they set up all the seasonal stuff - part Halloween, part garden shop, part summer clearance, part Christmas, and strangely not part back-to-school.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
$70 yikes, not sure I'm up for that. I do like the black color though, had looked at the grandin road one previously. I have one of the Kmart reward cards but I have never used my points , I don't even know how lol I have zero idea how that card works.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
K-Mart reward points expire after a period of time. You should be able to use their website to determine how many points you currently have.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
K-Mart reward points expire after a period of time. You should be able to use their website to determine how many points you currently have.

I'm not sure that applies to California. It might since it's not a gift card and actual cash changed hands. I know gift cards here don't expire.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Looks like I'm going to take a drive to my nearest KMart which is about 40 min. away. Guess I'll check out the WG, DT & WM while that direction.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Just saw a Kmart commercial on TV. It had a large lifesize gingerbread man that was hiding in the cubicals in this lady's office and following her. Gist of the commercial was "don't let the holidays sneak up on you" and then they show a kid's toy, clearly for Christmas buying. Sheesh! Couldn't show any halloween candy, kid's costumes?...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts