Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see any Kmart posts and that's probably because they have become scarce.

Anyways, stopped in my local Kmart today had a endcap of Halloween and about 16 feet of Fall. Shelves where emptying out though in summer....however, you can order online at Kmart.com and I have saw Lemax stuff for Halloween online and in store.

IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I've checked online a few times but have seen nothing that isn't in numerous places for 1/2 the price they are asking. Expect clearance deals later this year as the pitiful amount they have up now is priced on par with Grandin Road. Lemax is priced at Michael's pricing sans the 50% off coupons. Guess they are trying to make the same profit with the few stores that are still open. :) Perhaps they just don't have all of it up yet. It's always a thrill to see Halloween in stores though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they are not even fully set yet. My store gets some cool decor. It's coming

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Keep in mind that before you shop at KMart or Sears, be sure to sign up for the ShopYourWay rewards. There are so many coupons and surprise points they give you to use all the time. Constant e-mails everyday. Never walk into any of those stores and just pay what you see on the shelf.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep in mind that before you shop at KMart or Sears, be sure to sign up for the ShopYourWay rewards. There are so many coupons and surprise points they give you to use all the time. Constant e-mails everyday. Never walk into any of those stores and just pay what you see on the shelf.
Also can sign up for their Free 90 day trial of Max and get free 2 day shipping or pay $4 for one day shipping.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just check the website it show the werewolf skeleton as "Temporarily unavailable". At lease its not listed as out of stock. Maybe they will be getting more in?

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,496 Posts
I was in our KM yesterday and they are clearing out the back to school stuff to make room for Halloween. At least on aisle of empty shelves. Sadly, they used to have a nice selection of stuff, but it has dwindled over the past few years and they don't carry much of anything decent.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I stopped in one of the few remaining in my area and they were just starting to put their Halloween out. I couldn't resist the werewolf because that's just what I really needed :) They only had 2 so I figured If I procrastinated they would be gone. Not much else out yet though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The werewolf skeleton was out of stock online for a while. BACK IN STOCK NOW.
They have some locally, but I got a better deal buying it online, with all my coupon code, and points since I signed up tonight for some free club. Free shipping too.
I plan on making a zombie werewolf.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts