Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Kmart has Halloween items up on their website now. They have the new Gemmy Medusa, Snow White witch, the ghost and skull spirit balls, and literally dozens of new inflatables. They also have the new Spooky Town items up. All of their items seem overly priced for a store like Kmart in my opinion.

F

·
0 Posts
The good thing about Kmart (at least here in Tn) is they always do a 50% off décor sale during September and early October. I'm hoping to get the Snow White witch this year.

Sid

·
Registered
393 Posts
I just ordered the Haunted Crystal Ball from Kmart, it is 15% off and free shipping to store!
Does anyone have it so you could tell me what you think of it?? :)

crystal ball.jpg

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been trying to get that answer myself but no luck. I can't seem to find any videos of them either.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Scarecrow I just came to kmart to pick it up all excited and now I'm completely disappointed!!! The box was totally damaged the crystal ball was full of huge scratches!!! Not sure if I just had bad luck with the shipping to store :( the price just went down again but I don't think I will reorder! :(

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Scarecrow I just came to kmart to pick it up all excited and now I'm completely disappointed!!! The box was totally damaged

the crystal ball was full of huge scratches!!! Not sure if I just had bad luck with the shipping to store :( the price just went down again but I don't think I will reorder! :(
I got a ball too. Box was fine, but the ball was dented and scratched all around the dent. It had to be boxed that way. Obviously. Check your order as soon as you get it in

·
Registered
234 Posts
Scarecrow I just came to kmart to pick it up all excited and now I'm completely disappointed!!! The box was totally damaged the crystal ball was full of huge scratches!!! Not sure if I just had bad luck with the shipping to store :( the price just went down again but I don't think I will reorder! :(
Sorry to hear that Spookybella.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I got a ball too. Box was fine, but the ball was dented and scratched all around the dent. It had to be boxed that way. Obviously. Check your order as soon as you get it in
I hope this isn't a recurring issue. According to Gemmy's website Walmart will have the ghost one in store, so then we can see if they're manufactured poorly or shipped poorly.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts